Longarm Bella Prima
The Martelli Bella Prima Longarm Quilting Machine—Fit For You! Sit or stand - it’s up to you with our exclusive electric leg lifts.
• No braces or framework underneath the machine means freedom of access • Machine may be placed near the wall; there is no need to walk behind or around it • Standard frame length is 11 feet; but customization allows you to pick the frame length that best meets your space needs. • Talk to us about combining the longarm with one of our work stations to create a completely customized quilting experience
The Frame--Our patented frame is the infrastructure
• Panels are engineered from high density material for incredible durablility • Patented, quick-release, spring-loaded poles for fabric source and uptake rollers • This frame system—side panels and overhead rail—provides the suspension for your machine • The first frame to be featuring electric leg lifts for combining adjustability with quiet, smooth operation • Four-inch wheels allow for easy movement and positioning of frame; wheels lock solidly to keep frame in place • Patented infinite adjustment clutch system means easy adjustment of fabric on the leaders • Height adjustability allows operator to stand or sit • Frame is easily adjustable for wheelchair accessibility • Adjustable height allows leveling on each side • High quality materials • Easy assembly and maintenance
Patented Overhead Rail System
• The overhead rail system is the keystone of the suspension and the infrastructure of our machine • Features seamless precision-extruded, high quality aluminum beams • This non-corroding, lightweight aluminum has smooth powder-coat finish • The rails suspend the weight of machine to a smooth and easily controlled feather-lightness • Eases operation and reduces stress on the operator for more time stitching • Overhead rail suspension eliminates bulky tracks beneath your work area • Replaces lower rails/belt systems with a convenient, practical alternative • No worries about cleaning lower tracks and rails of dust and lint • Achieves the utility and benefits of our Work Stations by using the same basic structure and materials
It’s All About the Stitch. . .
• A full 21-inch throat and 11-inch neck for lots of room • Dual foot pedal for up/down needle function • Easy up/down needle positioning • Speed setting of 50 - 3000 per minute • Gear-driven bobbin for accurate, precise timing • Patented Martelli Kwik-Spin Thread Dispenser built in to reduce breakage and tension problems
Financing & Warranties
• SYNCHRONY Financing Available • 5 year warranty on mechanical parts • 3 year warranty on electric parts • 1 year warranty on in-store service